Monday 13 May 2013

Puerto Galera 2013

Here's to the nights when sand is your seat and the waves kiss your feet.SummerTime!!

It's been two weeks since my family and I went to the place they called mini Boracay "Puerto Galera".Actually our first choice is Coron Palawan but Puerto Galera is much cheaper.We spent 3 days in that place.The bus ride to the pier was 2hrs.While we were on the ferry the heat was really exhausting.Our first day was mostly spent on sleeping only.Anyways,we decided to watch the sunset and I swear it was really beautiful.

Sunset at the White Beach


On our next day we decided to do some activities,we rent a boat and go explore underwater cave,snorkeling and probably island hopping.They took as to this underwater cave.We had to crawl our way to go inside the cave.The rocks were little sharp though and thank God I did'nt hurt myself or my ass.Along the cave,I was terrified when my Tito shout "may ahas tubig" I get panic and lost one pair of my slippers.-.-"

To exit the cave, you have to climb up the cave then go down this really steep rock. Getting out of the cave,you'll be greeted by this sweeping view of the ocean.The rocks here are extra sharp,by the way.From here, we have to climb down on our own.Well I'm not really scared of heights but I was terrified on stumbling and landing my ass.HAHAHA



After exploring the underwater cave,we go snorkeling.When we are in the giant clams, I did'nt get a chance to see those clams because first the water keeps on filling my goggles and seriously I cant breathe while using that snorkel mouthpiece.After that,we arrived at the coral spot,we jumped into the water and held on to the rope beside the boat. The boat pulled us to where the corals where and it was so much cool.Ate Ayah and I fed fishes and I got scared when the fishes starts to come close.




We went to an isolated island to eat lunch.We ate like a soldier there and yes the food was amazing.After eating,we took a lot of pictures in a nearby island.Yes we visit too many island.

Stolen picture of me and my Tita.







No trip to Puerto Galera is complete without visiting the Tamaraw Falls.These is the most enjoyable part of our trip.Tamaraw falls is truly a masterpiece.

The boulders surrounding the area are rocky with almost sharp edges.
It was kind of adventurous because in order to go to the falls you have to climb up the rock.And in order to go down you need struggle in this steepy rocks.

 Another stolen shot!Hooray for my sister!!Sorry I just couldn't think a better caption.
                                              
Group picture with Le Family.


  Just the smell of summer can make me fall in love. 
  We went back to our hotel because we all wanted to swim some more so off we went to the beach.

Ocean Air && Salty Hair

           It’s always nice to get away from the city and feel the sand in between your toes.

                                     



Caught in the act.HAHAHA,priceless.


 We've been looking forward to this banana boat ride since F O R E V E R.


          



Spring Breakers
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                                       LOVE,
M xx


No comments:

Post a Comment