Sunday 12 May 2013

Realizations


Sometimes we need to disemble those dissapointments,temptations,trials and just embrace how great life is.Just face this problem head-on and I know you will solve it quickly and painlessly. Get rid of people that are toxic in your life.Make each day of your life count.And always remember that you have an amazing God that no one can fathom.


Okay,sorry for the melodramatic post last friday.Oh? nothing new it's just me being melodramatic.Anyhow,I came up with these tons of realizations inside my head. I just can't stop myself to type these on my pc.Day by day,I completely realize the clear intention and purpose why this whirlwind of damness happened to me.I know,I know the way I act in font of them,crying like a child  lost her balloon and as she watch it float up,she can’t stop herself from crying.Despite that, I’m trying to appreciate my mistake and learn from them.


"God wants us to live like the grass. Even if it's stepped on, crushed, burned and cut; it always persists and grows back even greener and stronger."

We all face tough challenges in life.Some become difficult to overcome,especially when there are people who are bringing you down.Though its too hard to overcome it makes your soul nobler and stronger than before.This  is what happens to me now, I get the clear vision what God wants to convey.


Sometimes when I am just laying back watching tv, reading, or pigging out.I get stock in a flashback in what happened to me last thursday.And I swear, It kills me to the core.My mind gives me a wild vision of it.

God blessed me with a loving family and wonderful friends.My family encourage me for whatever I want to do.My Mom always remind me that don't despair and lose hope,just keep on praying and the Lord will asnwer you.
God has also blessed me with wonderful friends.I'm glad that God put people on my life that share the same experiences. It gives me people that I can talk with whether its school or social issues that I may have(like you can see from below,no other than Carissa)Juvie also never fail in giving me great advice.


 

With all of these things that God has blessed me with, I will continue to be grateful because a lot of people don’t have the things that I have. So I cherish them and thank God for them because I am blessed.

 
A quote from A Walk To Remember.


PS:
I'm so excited for tomorrow because Carissa will be visiting me!Yes,we'll have a chickflick movie marathon tomorrow.Oh,today is the election.Kudos to all candidates.Btw, I might blog the Puerto Galera Adventures this afternoon.

Unitl then,

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment