Saturday 4 May 2013

Happy Birthday China!!


I don’t want this to be too much dramatic or cheesy (di bagay) but I wrote it from the bottom of my heart, I swear!Hey Ate-CHINA-CHINAY-MUSANG-DAGA(Yes,I love calling her in her pet names.)Happy Happy Birthday!! I know it’s too late for this post but I’m pretty sure this is the best time to blog it since I’m on my mood.(no more mood swings hehehe.)

Ok, what I am about to say??Our relationship is not sweet.We are fighting all the time.(take note all the time meaning lagi talaga as in disorder na ata yun??)She gets irritated to me easily and I don’t know why??But we have the same passion,interest, and we both love shopping.(OO mag kasundo kami pag mamimili,minsan napapagalitan pa nga ako kasi minsan nasa ibang era daw ang fashion taste ko. >.<)

I love you ate for being a soul sister to me.(wag na loving kadiri.Di jk lang haha)I know it’s never to late to tell you that I’m happy and proud being your sister.I want you to know that I’m always here supporting you in whatever!Thank you for trying to understand me.(at big thanks sa mga gamit na hinihiram ko at madalas masira pag nabalik ko na at minsan nag nanakaw pa ako ng gamit mo ng di nag papaalam katulad nung hello kitty memory maker!remember??hahaha)So I want you to know that you’re one of the amazing people I look up to.(Syempre kasama na doon si mama at nanay )You are a crazy, crazy girl. Sometimes infuriating, sometimes annoying, but all the same, my sister. I love you Ate as much as you love me.I hope you adore this blog because I’m hoping you would treat me in something fancier than mcdo!
Your pretty sister,
Morel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment