Saturday 4 May 2013

Happy Birthday KStew!!


#LATE POST
Happy 23rd birthday to the woman I adore,idolized, and admire.Oh KStew, your beauty and style are timeless.You have an exquisite face and I admire you a lot.And I’m secretly wishing to trade places with you.You will continue to be an icon to many and you will always have a small spot on my heart.Though you have many bashers and haters around the world I know you will stood strong,is standing strong, and will continue to stand stong.I hope you and Robert will end up together!Indeed,both of you looked good together.Kristen Stewart I will always love you so much and look up to you with such an admiration.I love you too bits KStew!
Your forever and biggest fan,

  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
-M xx

(Walking around in Los Feliz - April 1, 2013)Latest update, this made my day!lol


  

No comments:

Post a Comment