Saturday 4 May 2013

Cheers to the Weekend


I was supposed to blog this in it’s exact date.But Im too lazy and busy this past few weeks.Sad to say,super inactive!But I promise this coming 2013, I will blog everything here.I will bravely flaunted all my emotions here.
Ok, too much drama.Time does fly fast.I will savor the lasts days of me, because I know on January 3rd our schedule will be really up tight.So my other half sister,no other than Carissa and I opted to skate instead of going to star city.
Gravity. x) Super saya lang ng araw na to.Siguro dahil first time ko mag skate at kasama ko pa ang bestfriend ko nag nag eenjoy.Siguro dahil din pangarap kong maging figure ice skater(which will never happen) o dahil matagal ko ng gustong mag ice skating and it’s on my bucketlist(di nga lng sa korea) -.-
First timer kami parehas kaya noong unang sabak namin sa rink ay muka kaming weirdos na nakakapit lng sa gilid at nanggagabay!Kahit masakit padin ang pwet ko dahil 3x akong bumagsak worth it naman yun kahit makabali buto.Syempre bago umuwi tambay muna sa seaside at nanood ng fireworks.

image


image
So this would be our last gala/laboy ngayong 2012.And I’m hoping in the near future,we will have this big opportunity to visit Paris.Dreams do come true right! x)

Our first iceskating experience.The video was taken by an android phone only.
Part 1 Video Click here --->http://tmblr.co/ZS_LrxhYpXbo
Part 2 Video Click here --->http://tmblr.co/ZS_LrxhdlG4M
Until then,
Morel

No comments:

Post a Comment