Friday 3 May 2013

She's Dating The Gangster book review


It’s been a weeks since I’ve done reading that story, and guess fucking what??
I still can’t get over with it!And to be honest it’s my second time around reading SDTG.
image
Ok hands up mann,can’t find the right words to describe my feelings after reading SDTG.♥
For me even if the story is tragic or should I say it’s like a modern version of Shakespear’s
Romeo and Juliet,I love every bits of it though I’m much prefer in happy endings.
So In just one and half days,Im done reading it!Mann, I know reading is my obsession!
Yeah,actually I got swollen eyes because I only left the book when doing personal things.
I really adore Athena and Kenji’s love for each other its beyond infinite.♥
image

HMMM..
Kenjiya!! Saranghae!Aish,Kenjiya! I still want to marry you even if you’re a
fictional character.
Saranghae.Un jae na.young won hee.<3
Kenjiyah.. Ga ji ma..
I heard that SDTG will turn to a book.Looking forward to see it.
____________________________________________________________________
PS:
Lord please!!!mag papakabait na po talaga ako bigyan nyo lang ako ng katulad ni Kenji Delos Reyes,swear susunod na ako sa mga utos at mag lilinis ng kwarto.<//3

PPS:
Lord di naman po ako nag mamadali,alam ko naman po na may maganda kayong sinusulat sa lovestory ko pero sana po yung mala Kenji nah!!Ok sorry po kung demanding,alam ko naman po na Good things happen to those who wait. :)

Gusto ko lang i-share na itong mga katagang ito lang naman ang aking naisulat sa journal ko matapos kong basahin ang SDTG.♥

1 comment: