Saturday 4 May 2013

Before 2012 Fades


The year 2012 was a blast.It’s like a rollercoaster.It has it’s ups and downs.But it’s my choice to scream or just throw my hands and enjoy.2012 reminds me of the unforgettable events and memories in my life.And I’m wishing that I could record every single moment of it on my mind and play whenever I want.Last months of being a highschool student and first months of coping up in college life.First summer get away in Boracay!!I’ve meet a lot of new people and discover my own weaknesses.
2012 was full of suprises,happiness,sorrows, and heartaches??really ha?All of these mixed emotions drove me crazy but I’m lucky to have friends that will listen to my good times and bad times,family that always made me feel loved,and most imporatantly God who always blessed me with a day full of his grace.All of them keep on inspiring me,so why giving up right?
Goals for 2013:Be more confident (I’ll try).Study hard and listen harder (especially to my english and MATH profs).Read more books.Always be thankful.Learn to be at peace.Practice good study habbits.Stop shouting more often.Stop thinking of those fictional characters.Learn to love myself.Clean up my room.Pray little longer.Continues devotions with God.
image
Celebrating the new year’s eve with these awesome people. <3
image
image
with love,
Morela

No comments:

Post a Comment