Saturday 4 May 2013

All girls night out


I know it’s a late post but it’s better late than never, they say? Because these year I want to be more devoted in my school works.But I’ll try to update my blog as always as I can, update my theme and be productive.
This is how we end up the day.We had this unplanned trip @ SM.Savoring the lasts days of christmas break to chill out @ Shakey’s and Starbucks with my best girlfriends.
 Yes,its all girls night out..And it’s my first time to hang out with them.Before,madalas lagi akong naiiwan sa mga lakad nila for some reason na bata pa daw ako,baka daw mamaya mapaano pa ako pag sumama sa kanila kasi wlang matandang mag babantay, etc.(ewan ko na lng sa kanila pag di pa ko pinayagang sumama masyado kasing NENE ang turing sa akin samin Psh.) Pero ngayon eto na talaga!I’m free!! Ansaya lng ng feeling pag kbonding mo yung mga pinsan mo.Sometimes I feel awkward na mag share sa knila kasi di ko alam kung mkkarelate sila sa akin or they would find me boring na mg kwento.(I admit it,alam ko nmn sa srili ko na weird ako,kaya may matibay na conviction ako na bka di nila ako mgustuhan -,-) So most of the time hindi ako ganun ka open sa mga cousins ko when it comes to my feelings.But I’m pretty sure time will come na pati yung deepest and darkest secrets ko ay msshare ko sa kanila!hahaha :)
image
image
image
This photo is really funny.Doing that crazy Photobomb thing.Photobomb is to hop in a picture right before it is taken.Epic faces!Hihihi
image
Pa-cute at mabait daw na photobomb ako!hahahaha
image
So glad I spent time with these girlies!Doing that photobomb and mga feeling Vloggers sa ‘mega-sosy’ place. Sosy Problems.HAHAHAHA!! Video diary ng “What’s on your bag?”Super duper fun day!! Another date to remember!! 
Until then,
Morel

No comments:

Post a Comment