Monday 3 June 2013

Bloggers United 5

This post was mandatory, I just force myself to blog about it because I know for a fact that I will be very busy tomorrow.

Bloggers United? This is an event that anyone should'nt miss!An event where you can see your co-hipsters,girly girls,skater and such,all dolled up!

Anyway,we arrived earlier than the opening of SMX Convention Center LOL!When we we're there the line was too long and crazy.It's really exhausting outside the function room beacuse of the heat.Half of me wanted to push those people and just get my ass off to the function room,but oh well that's too bitchy thing to do.HAHA!!I can't help it,because its my first time to attend this event.

Upon entering,we saw lots of people invading every blogger's booth.And its even hard to walk in.But no choice,we join the crowd as they visit the mountains of clothes the bloggers were selling.I'm actually pretty frustrated because everything I wanted to buy was right in front of me,and it's crazy I wanted to grab and embrace them all.HAHAHA


Okay,finally I met the bloggers behind the blogs I've been stalking since forever.Here are some of the pictures.Uhm.and please forgive me this would probably be a photo blog.Pardon,I really looked all tired and stressed in the photos.I look so pale.All the bloggers are really stunning and jaw dropping and gorgeous and really really nice!


The ever gorgeous Laureen Uy!She's really pretty and stunning.


The living dolls. Verniece and Vern.They're like twins,gorgeous indeed!


Stunning as ASDFGHJKL!Can't even say a word.HAHA 
With Miss Lissa Kahayon.


With Mr. Seph Cham ♥.♥


With the very bubbly Ms.Bea Bendicto.My bestfriend won a skirt from her.


Ladies and gentlemen! Reese Lansangan.The coolest girl in the world.


Very nice and friendly!And of course gorgeous,Miss Dani Baretto.


Kryz Uy!OMG, I love you. ♥


Stunning and lovely,Ms. Maggie Wilson.


This photos was taken by an android phone only.Random pictures with the other bloggers.
Ms.Nicole Anderson,Mr. Bjorn Manila and Mr. Paul,Miss Aisa Ipac,Miss Alyssa Lapid,Mrs Ava Te Zabat,Ms,Bestie Konisis and Ms Danika Navarro.


After a couple of hours,we take a break in shopping and took some photos.Yes,were vain like that!


Special thanks to Marbyn for being patient with us.HAHA,he took a lot of pictures of me and Carissa.










Le Selfies!With Carissa.


 

Photobooth madness!


Haha, I'm actually not yet ready in this photo.


What I wore:Hat from department store,Geek cropped top shirt from bazzar,High waisted short from soiree,Sneakers from converse.I decide to wear a casual and very comfortable outfit since were going to bump with a huge crowd.


We spent almost 7 hours roaming around and digging the mountain of clothes.It was tiring but fun.I wish I could just go the next bloggers united.I would like to see them again and again and again. :D


It's just that bloggers united is an event that is too awesome because I have a chance to meet my favorite fashion bloggers and buy their pre-loved items at very low prices.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
-M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment