Tuesday 11 June 2013

Wanderlust In my Blood

Someday,I would be rich enough to travel the world.I'm going to leave this city and have a YOLO adventures all by myself.I don't mind going to different countries where I could meet new people,try their different cuisines,learn different languages,experience different weather and just explore God's creation and the wonder of the planet.I'm going to spend my time enjoying and having fun.Oh, I know it's silly and quite impossible.But someday,who knows..I'm going to be free.*insert twinkling smile here*

The city that never sleeps, the best phrase that describe NYC.I want to live in this big city and I wouldn't mind going to Central Park and walk through the snow,go to the top of the Empire State building and shout out loud,watch the ball drop in Times Square and ofcourse watch New York Fashion Week.


Santorini Greece,I have a huge desire in this island.I don't know, maybe because I want to witness the white marble streets and glorious sunsets.Or to discover  lost city of Atlantis because the locals do believe that this island is the site.


Shop at Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills California, it's a shopping district known for designer label and haute couture fashion. Shops on Rodeo Drive include Louis Vuitton,Tiffany & Co.,Gucci,Prada,Chanel,Jimmy Choo and many too mention.Window shopping will do,but someday uhm..Feeling like "the girl in the green scarf"(Rebecca Bloomwood of Confessions of Shopaholic") 


I want to move here in London and explore the inner core of this historical city.I want to feel the so called "London Weather".Visiting the landmarks here is not a bad idea like Bigben the world's famous clock,Buckingham Palace the residence of your Majesty the Queen,ride the London Eye,cross over to the Tower Bridge,have a picture at the red telephone box and ride the double decker bus.


And guess what??Amsterdam,I wanted to go here and visit Anne Franks House.Possibly,go to the places where Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace build their unforgettable trip.This old small city is perfect.


The last and most important!!My heart belongs to Paris,the city of love.Every girls dream is to kiss on the top of the Eiffel tower,right?Yes,me too.HAHA.Okay,I'm good at words but there's nothing in my vocabulary that will portray what this place mean to me.


Sometimes, I feel like just running away.Just leaving.Everyone, and everything...Because I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world.

                                
                                ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
-M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment