Friday 18 October 2013

02:56 PM ~ 10/19/2013

I'm glad that I'm able to rest na.After the whole month of stress and eveything,we all deserved a break.But then,still there are things that I need to accomplish this sembreak,huhuhu!So much happened to me this week,well you're probably wondering what's it,but it will take a long time to make a long story short.Although I like being busy, I just don’t like being too tired all the time. It’s okay. Part of life!Oh, how I wished that I can confide in this blog completely but I guess there's such things need to stay private.I want to share out all kinds of things that lie burried deep in my heart...but it's just between me and my journal.Ugh. I guess?Anyways, I'm officially enrolled for the next sem!But seriously,nothing's new,this school is killing me.LOL jk!

Okay,I still have to do something. Have a great day, dear friends!


                                ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

                                  -M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment