Tuesday 8 October 2013

First Sem Rants and Sembreak thoughts//

IT'S SEMBREAK,baby!Hallelujah,Amen!!Which only means more hangouts,more time to stay up late,more food,more books and more happiness.Isn't it odd before I just posted how my first day of school was and now it's about to end.

This semester,I made a lot of friends not only in our block but also in my other sections.Also it's hard dealing with exams,waking up early,commuting is more difficult and life itself.All these stress and furstrations I had bottled up and kept inside my body are now gradually vanishing.Thank you,Lord.All praise in you!


With the Bitches.It's funny we all met in first day of school,we became friends and all I know even if next sem we're all not blockmates anymore the friendship will never be erase.I will never get tired listening in their pointless dramas all over again.

Beware of the Bitches:Me,Engelen,Joella,M's,Aira and Shem!!
"Get in looser,we're going shopping!"
"On wednesday's we wear pink."
"You can't sit with us!"


My other sisters,from my bar class.This girls are fun to be with and we are so called the "isip bata" everytime we're having our bar classes because we're all not fan of drinking.

Thus, being away from each one of them is the hardest thing. Moreover, when I came to think of it, I only have few friends at home (yes my life). Sure thing, life without them crazy bunch is B-O-R-I-N-G !

Jocelyn,Me,Ann,Sandra,and Mel.
Cyra and Rodeza are not here in this picture maybe because they we're busy looking around for cute guys!


 I have here the list of the things I want to do this sembreak!!!
So, this is just kind of a reminder for me on the few weeks to come. <3
Hopefully this one works out,I have a feeling it will!





♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

  Until then,

-- M xx


No comments:

Post a Comment