Sunday 23 May 2021

 Dear You,

You came into my life in such a rush. I never saw you coming, seriously. All I know is one day, I can’t stop thinking about you that even when I close my eyes, all I could see are the words that you give me for my own comfort. You brought happiness into my life. You are the light into my dark world. You are the stars in my night sky. You gave me the smile that I didn’t have to fake. You made me feel like after all, maybe, jsut maybe, I am still good enough for someone and I hope that someone is you. I have never let someone in to my life for a very long time. It is like I isolated myself from everyone with the constant fear of pain and heartache. I built a very high wall around my heart so no one would be close enough to break it. But you, you brought down the wall so effortlessly, I have no idea how you did it. The next thing I know is I want you to stay and I want to be there for you no matter how hard things could be.

You gave me tears of happiness and joy in just a short period of time. That is another thing why you are so different from those people that I let so close enough to hurt me. It is okay even when you hurt me. It is okay because you matter. As time went by, I came to understand you in a different way than other people see you. You are not perfect yet your imperfections are the things that made me want to be closer to you. I want to be the one who stays in your life, I want to be the one who gives you happiness whenever you are depressed. But that won’t happen anyway. I know there are times that you would like to be alone and I respect that. I just want you to know that I will always be here to wait for you whenever you are ready to be with me. I will wait for you until you come back to me.

I don’t know what is my role into your life. I don’t know if I should know that. All I know is that this feeling that I am having towards you is too strong to ignore. I wouldn’t let this feeling go. I don’t want to let you go. I want to be the one who doesn’t give up on you. Right now, I miss you so much. I don’t know what to do but then I will wait for you. I will just be here for you. I hope that sooner, you’ll find your way back to me. I just miss you so much. I just hope you’ll read this letter...

PS: Happy birthday!

Love always,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment