Monday 31 May 2021

 This is just one of those moments in my life when I don’t really want to move. I want to isolate myself from everything and everyone. I want to lock myself inside my room and I wouldn’t care even when they knock on my door for hundreds of times just because I don’t feel like going out. I am tired, really really tired about everything and all I wanna do right now is sleep for a very long time until all my worries and problems are gone. But then that is not the rright thing to do. I know that this is one of the hardest times that I could ever face but there is still a reason why I am still strong enough to smile and think of the possible solutions. I know that God has given me enough reasons to keep on going. I know that this is just another storm and I will soon get over with it. I know that I am tired right now, but sooner rather than later, everything’s gonna be grand and I wouldn’t have to worry about everything that I am worrying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment