Wednesday 30 September 2015

PART II American Dream


I worked hard, was tired, cried, laugh a lot,  and it was a lot of mixed and intense feelings.Now I can tell that I missed all of those things.

Waiting for the bus in the bus stop, waking up early to catch the bus, waiting for an hour beacause we missed the bus, cooking our own food, doing my own laundry, trying different kinds of food, the craziness in Room 205, my co-interns most especially the Team Butchokoy, my Embassy Suites family, hanging out at the mall, grocery shopping, being able to shop harder, unending selfies and photoshoots, movie marathon, trying out different flavors of Ben and Jerry's.I could write lots of pages full of the things I missed in the US.


With tita Baby, kababayan na nakilala namin sa Louisville,sobrang bait at accommodating ni Tita.Pinagluto nya pa nga kami ng sinigang at pinasyal rin nila kami around the city.


At Nick's place, ang ganda ng bahay ni Nick.Parang yung sa movies lang yung set up, yung chill ka lang.


Kentucky Kingdom!!!!


At the end of the day, it's not just about the money, the memorable experiences, the fun but the life's greatest lesson that you'll treasure.


SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

Sea World

Coronado
         

Disneyland



USS Midway

Del Mar Fair

I just want to thank you mama and papa for allowing me to realize my own potential and for all the support that both of you provided me for all over the years.And God for giving me the opportunity to turn my dreams into reality and lived it!

No comments:

Post a Comment