Thursday 26 December 2013

Another year older

So… It’s been quite a while since I’ve written something. Part of it is laziness, part of it is not being inspired

 Since weekday yung birthday ko, nagkaroon lang kami ng mini celebration.Just to celebrate my day!





My friends are the sweetest 5ever!



Here some of the pictures to my 18th birthday party at my grandma's house.








Celebration at Shakey's with some of my friends.


Sa totoo lang I'm not expecting na magiging ganoon kasaya yung birthday ko.Seriously, I thought I will spent december 13th lonely and unhappy.But I was wrong I literally can't contain my happines,I feel so special during that day.I'm so blessed to have a friends and family like them.Thank you Lord for a year full of your grace! Lifting everything up to you.

 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

  Love always,
-- M xx


No comments:

Post a Comment