Tuesday 20 January 2015

The people who tell me that I'm such a good person don't really know me.

I hate going to school because it feels jungle out there.I'm so lazy and I don't do anything about it.I expect my grades to be high and yet again,I don't do anyhthing about it.I wanted to be a good friend but I'm good at ignoring them until they ask me for my help.I'm such a burden for my parents because I can't do anything that will make them proud.I like kids most of the time,but they annoy me.I'd rather be alone most of the time than listening to other people's opinion to someone they don't even know(well most of the people I know are like that;judgemental little pricks) .I hate when someone keeps on pretending to be Mr/Ms know-it-all.I cuss inside my head but you will never hear me cuss out loud.I hate myself and think I don't matter but at the same time I love myself too much that I could marry myself.I don't understand half of the things I am saying and I am sarcastic.Seriously when people praise,it's really hard for me to say "thanks" and just accept the compliment because I look at myself and ask "why would you appreciate someone like me?".

But then I found myself trying to evaluate my opinion about me.I'm not that bad,I'm just lonely and haven't found the right person yet who will understang me.

No comments:

Post a Comment